Since 2000, Control Systems, Inc. has provided electronic control solutions and engine development services to O.E.M. customers. This includes electronic governing, ignition and air/fuel ratio controls for gasoline, gaseous fuels, and diesel engines. The founder of CSi, Gerhard Maier, was the principal founder and Chief Engineer at Fuel Management Systems, Inc. (FMS), established in 1987. FMS was merged with the Barber-Colman Dyna Products group in 1998, and subsequently aquired by Woodward Governor.
CSI engineers understand engines, and develop custom controls to suit them. Our employees have real-world engine controls experience from companies such as Robert Bosch Corporation, FEV Motorentechnik, Outboard Marine Corp. (OMC), Fuel Management Systems (FMS), Navistar Engine Group, etc.
Why Choose CSi ?
We have a large pool of knowledge and expertise in-house to draw on offering you these capabilities and services:
- Embedded systems design
- Firmware and software development
- Testing equipment design and calibration
- Mechanical systems design
- Systems specification and integration
- Dynamometer and load bank testing
- Engine testing and calibration
- Vehicle driveability and performance